Saturday, March 07, 2009

State of the Blog Address

I'm not all-knowing, but I'm guessing I don't have many people who even occasionally check my blog any more at all. This, I fully deserve.

The question remains--what to do with this corner of blogdom?

Perhaps a lack of readers gives me permission to turn this into one of those deeply introspective, horribly personal sites blossoming on the WWW.

Nah, I don't s'pose I'll ever be quite that open to the World of Strangers.

Or an essay corner, since I wouldn't have to worry about anyone having to plod through the hifalutin thoughts I am sometimes full of. Now that idea has possibilities....

Or maybe I'll just carry on. From where I left off.

Except that I'm over a year older since I last regularly blogged, so when I go back to where I left off, I don't find myself there anymore.

Some things never change, though. I still love life & everything about it. (Except spiders & bannanas, that is.) I still love my family & my friends. I still love my Lord. I still love clouds, shadows, & yellow roses.

I'm still Katie.

Oh, and writing. I still love to write.