Saturday, December 31, 2005

An Anticlimactic Conclusion

I'm blonde.

That is my only excuse, so I want to make sure you remember that.

You see, I have lately (re)learned that you cannot start an automatic transmission vehicle that is set in "drive." You are supposed to take it out of gear before you turn off the engine. If, that is, you want your automatic transmission vehicle to start up the next time you turn the key.

So, my car now starts. And it didn't cost too much...just the fact that Paul fixed it for me and I owe him eternal gratitude and endless respect. And maybe some ice-cream out. =)

And now, if I am to fully prepare for the life of a mechanic, I must move on to new horizons.

So...

What do you do if your car is leaking gallons of water onto the front passenger seat, but you can't find where it's coming from?