Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dream-World

Ok, so I like the song "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" even though I don't believe in Santa Claus. And I enjoy"Mele Kaliki Maka" even though I've never so much as been to Hawaii. Similarly, I've always had a wistful sort of affection for "I Am Dreaming of A White Christmas" even though I never really thought I'd get a white Christmas. At least...not here in the Seattle area.

But this Christmas, snow it did and I think every fluffy flake only pushed me into hotter contention for the title of Happiest Girl on Earth.

I feel overwhelmed to serve a God who can make an insignificant sort of half-dream turn into a real-life winter wonderland. Much less a God who was willing to pay a price as high as humanity and everything that meant for...me.

Some of you may be interested to know that I received a GPS system for Christmas.