Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Month In Review

It has been a whirlwind couple of months in my life.

Work has been rather crazy since I accepted a position in the quality department at my job in September. By the end of September, I had taken on the duties of a trainer. I worked for five weeks training new hires. Then...a week of vacation in lovely California. Followed by a move to a supervisor position last week.

I have learned...that I am very young, immature, and inexperienced.

And that having a position does not make one important.

And that I must, must, must--to continue maturing in Christ--hold Him as my highest priority. I like to think of it as a sort of undercurrent in my life which must keep flowing, whatever the surface looks like. If it stops flowing, I will stagnate. And I know the surface won't be pretty then either.

I don't like being convicted of misprioritizing.

But then...

I have rarely been so grateful for a "throne of grace."