Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My "Sevens"

Some of you have probably noticed the "sevens" that have been floating, with minor variations, through blogosphere. I am taking my turn like a good girl. If you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged.

1. Seven things to do before I die:
Learn to obey God without question.
Go on an archeological dig .
Eat potatoes and honey together.
Visit Greenland.
Make cookies with my grandchildren.
Weave a basket.
Write a book.

2. Seven things I cannot do:
Fold a fitted sheet neatly.
Be humble.
Whistle.
Not smile when I'm happy.
Cry on demand.
Sulk.
Spell correctly.

3. Seven qualities I find attractive in the opposite sex, assuming godliness tops the list:
Gentleness.
Compassion for people.
A sense of humor.
Storytelling skills.
Good looks. =)
A far reaching vision for the future.
A strong prayer life.

4. Seven things I say most often:
"Lord willing."
"Thank you for calling Sprint together with Nextel"
",like,"
"You know...."
"Not me."
"Have a great day."
"You are/that is correct."

6. Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
Sound of Music.
Pride and Prejiduce.
Seargent York.
It's a Wonderful Life.
St. John in Exile.
Life is Beautiful.
Time Changer.

7. Seven foods I regularly consume.
Beans.
Rice.
Peanut butter (preferably with tomatoes).
Oatmeal.
Ice-cream.
Nuts.
Raisins.