Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tag

First, a word is in order about why-I-am-doing-this-tag-right-now. Which is...

Because.

Actually, Rachel is partly to blame. Procrastination is partly to blame. And a random need for a pre-written post outline is also (but only partly) to blame.

Here goes.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.

No book in arm's reach. How about a Potterybarn catalogue? "...shade where you need it. Each one is a rugged, weather-loving polyester canvas...." Patio furniture anyone?

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?

All of nothing. My arm isn't four feet long. My arm isn't four feet long...thankfully!!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

A commercial? I was going to watch a video yesterday and I randomly caught some snippets of something or other as I was flipping channels down to dvd input...

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

11:59 a.m.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?

11:58 a.m. What can I say? I'm good with time.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

Traffic on the road behind the house, the refrigerator humming, my keyboard tapping, and Mom and the kids talking in the office down the hall.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

I took Paul out so he could run an errand today. I walked all the way from the house to the car and back.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Umm....Rachel's blog?

9. Did you dream last night?

They say you dream every night. But, no, I don't remember anything particular.

10. When did you last laugh?

About two hours ago. We recently replaced the family computer and of course someone must try all the new games. I was watching someone play one of the silliest games I've ever seen. And I laughed.

11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Just a round wood wall hanging thing. It won't be staying there permantely, because it doesn't look so great on that wall--either in color or in size. It happened to come out of a box shortly after we moved. The majority of our "wall stuff" is still in boxes.

12. Seen anything weird lately?

One of my curls that refuses to order itself...even into the rather wild mass that is my hair.

13. What do you think of this quiz?

It's existence is opportune for such a day as this.

14. What is the last film you saw?

I am in the middle of Bleak House.

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Buy? I'm a saver, man!

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know?

I really dislike nail files. They give me the shiveries!

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?

Eliminate all nail files. Isn't this a no-brainer?

18. Comment to President Bush:

Keep on keepin' on, Mr. President!

19. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes.

20. What do you want God to say to you when you get to heaven?

"Well done, good and faithful servant."

21. Name 4 people who must also do this quiz on their blog.

C'mon guys. I'm sure any four or more of you should jump at this chance on your own. You can always blame me for it. You don't have to do it right away. You can save it for when you have a random need for a pre-written post outline.

Or you could even do it just....

Because.