Saturday, March 17, 2007

Realistically Speaking II

Apartment life has been great. Really. As one of the few ways of living our family has NOT tried before in these last five years of our lives, it was really rather novel. Besides, for comfort and convenience it beat most of our other "temporary living arrangments" all to pieces.

But, seriously, an apartment isn't like living in a home. It just isn't.

So as we're getting ready to move everything into our own home, I haven't felt a need to hunt up my hankerchief or anything.

Yes, I am excited to tell you that the Lord has provided us with a home and we're moving. Our goal is to have everything moved out of storage into the house a week from Monday. Meanwhile, we're doing some painting, getting carpets cleaned, and emptying the apartment.

My personal goal for the next two weeks, realistically speaking, is to stay sane. Wish me luck.