Monday, July 10, 2006

My Hostess Posts

So, I am visiting in Washington state and it has been great (other than getting lost in the city, as usual). I have loved seeing the mountains again, going to a wedding, seeing some of my favorite people again. Including...Janel!! I am at her house now and we thought it would be fun if SHE did a blog post for me....


****

So apparently, I got tagged too only I got tagged to tag. Let me explain. My name is Janel and I frequently make comments on this blog (much to Katie's chagrin).

She IS a lover of words (except for “cool” “sweet” “dude” and “far out”). Very easily entertained. Somewhat opinionated (don't mess with her when she gets this way, it is bad for your health, trust me, I know). A really super, stupendous, magnificent, almost perfect (but not quite) friend.

She WANTS to visit all of her friends more often. For every one to email her more often. To be let out of cyber jail.

She WISHES Well, I don't know what she wishes for, but I wish that she would make up her mind about what she wishes for.

She HATES improper English I really, quite strongly do not suggest using slang around her (but she says she only corrects people in her family...or almost in her family).

She LOVES Christ Jesus.

She MISSES me, of course!

She FEARS not a whole lot...but...sometimes spiders.

She HEARS me typing, two different fans, a dog barking, me talking to myself, the tinkling sound she is making as she plays with her watch, the clock.

She WONDERS Why she has a personality that is subject to getting lost frequently, Why she picked a crazy friend like me.

She REGRETS not emailing her friends more (or at least she had better)She HOPES To have many children and grandchildren. (I say 50 to be precise, not that any one is counting....yet.)

She PRAYS for...her crazy friends like me. :)

She is NOT perfect (like, hello, did we really need her to tell us that?)

She SINGS soprano.

She CRIES more easily about something she doesn't care too much about than about something she really cares deeply about. Yeah, me too. What is it about us girls and crying over mostly those things that couldn't matter less? Don't cry over spilled milk, girls (but I'll let you cry over it if it was made into a shake).

She IS NOT ALWAYS A scatterbrain. Really, honest, she's not. I have yet to see it...but I've been told.

She MAKES WITH HER HANDS Long blog posts. (And short ones.) Just not frequently enough.She SHOPS for everyone but herself. If there is one thing that Katie is it is unselfish. (She doesn't think it is true, but it is)

She WRITES any thing and every thing that someone might possibly read.

She CONFUSES her “family and best friends when I say things before I think it through” YUP she does.

She NEEDS to not disappear into cyber space

She SHOULD (Write more letters).

She STARTS Many things (normally they are letters).

She FINISHES Some things (normally they are letters).