Friday, May 18, 2007

P&C

...stands for Pomp and Circumstance!!!

Hooray for Dad's commencement ceremony taking place in just an hour! He'll be graduating with a Master of Ministry after eight long years of persistent study while working full time (plus), taking care of his family of seven, and moving eight times!

Yeah, it's been tough sometimes. But I am most awfully grateful for his example of perserverance and keeping his eyes on the goal. And though the goal was always rather larger than a cap and gown, I must say I don't think a dash of P&C will hurt a bit.

(I've been watching "the kids" while Dad and Mom are in Atlanta for Dad's ceremony. Much as I wish I was there, I must admit we've had fun together being here. In case you were wondering, I've denied every request for lemon meringue pie. Some memories are too fresh....)